About Me

My photo
I work in the realm of Theatreriggaudiophotofication of the world.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

a little learning.



Isn't this how you're supposed to do it?

Get excited about a new blog, post a few times, forget about it and then a few months later apologize to yournon-existant followers about not blogging? Well. here it is.

Sorry i haven't posted in a few months.

My last post was about being a "twixter", and although i am still amidst the battle of figuring out how to un-label myself, "things" have become a little less.... "twix"ed.

I'm doing what i love, that's a start.

It really is true, choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. Thanks Confucius.

Nothing has really progressed with the filmwork. However, i am officially on IMDB (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4084947/ ) granted, it's the saddest little link ever. But it'll grow with time. You have to start somewhere. My name is out there, that's a good start.

I've learned some things since i last posted, some wonderful trades for my resume, and life in general. Here are some images to prove it (click on the images to see them bigger).


Not everybody gets to fly at work. / I got bored one day and taught myself a butterflyclimbing knot. / Taking apart snow machines to fix them


This is just straight funny. /If you like ropes, then this is a beautiful site. / I know it's gross. But it's a regular occurrence.




I have learned how to solder different types of cables, such as instrument, dmx, and xlr. I really enjoy it to. I've taught myself a few types and then my boss taught me the rest.

Out on a video shoot / One of the consoles i mix on pretty regularly.



Found out what the broken insides of a sub is. / Primitive much?


Repairing an NL-8 Speaker Cable. / Customizing a Pelican Case



The more i learn, the more i see i have so much to learn.


Let's get to work. Snap to it.

n3








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers